Saturday, August 6, 2011

~Baby, I like it~

Here is some stuff I have been digging lately.... Yeah, this post is just about stuff I can't get enough of. I have a lovely new follower.... she is a very sweet gal that is moving back to our area from GA and is getting married on Blennerhassett Island too!Eeep! With her kind words and support she has squeezed a post out of my frazzled mind and tired body..... so here are some things that can make your life a teensy bit better...

1. Lush body products- I discovered this awesome company when my soon-to-be hubster brought me back one of their fancy bars of soap from the airport in Atlanta,GA. I now order my henna hair color from them and I try to grab something new every now and then.... this is the best ever!
Get my favorite here...


2. riding my bike with my friends *more great pics here*

3.letting him drive..then kissing him
*like to kiss? or see cool kissing pictures? go here*


4.my new great neighbors... sooo, they aren't this groovy... but with a little help from their friends....


I hope you guys are still enjoying the dull every now and again heartbeat that is my blog right now. Not really?maybe you could use this....
 


see you guys again soon.....









No comments:

Post a Comment