Thursday, April 12, 2012

~8 Days a Week: Hey Shady Friday 13th~







lamps have nothing to do with Friday the 13th with us....but they have been something I've been searching for and I know what I want even though I couldn't find it an image of it online.. I'll know it when I see it and I refuse to pay more than $20.00 for a set(probably at an estate sale).. Yes, I'm cheap and difficult and I'm my own worst enemy. Believe me..I KNOW. But I'm also content with my final decisions and I take time to get the right thing. I'm picky. Here is a sample of what I'm looking for.... I guess you could call it drip glaze pottery but I want the textures to be different and I want them to be more pear shaped.. these are all very lovely though! images-12,3,4,5,6,7,8      they all have great but different looks,colors and even shades. I would take any of them if I found them tomorrow. I will continue my exciting treasure hunt for big ugly Brady Bunch lamps that I'm sure everyone else will hate except me. Time to turn off my lights. ~m

No comments:

Post a Comment