Sunday, May 22, 2011

~8 Days a Week~

I feel like every time I write this post I am so tired from the busy weekend.Then, I whine about how busy I was and  throw some pictures at you so that you can make it through the week. So I won't do that this time..... I'll just keep it down to the....

                                ~Knitty-Gritty~









I'm doing some light reading then going to bed early.I'm trying to hit the gym at 5am this week. I hope you all have a great spectacular non-end-of-the-world-normal-shitty-work-week.And yes. I did read the naughtyknittywords on the last pic.Teehee!I also don't condone or tolerate animal knitting(boo) but you need to know what is happening outside your television people.





                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment