Wednesday, June 1, 2011

~8 Weeks to a Better Me~

oops. yeah, the holidays(and Brian's gardening accident. more on this later) threw me off with posts but I'm still going strong. I've been biking with a couple of friends in Marietta and I'm running now. Racking up the miles and getting tan in the process(yes.i'm bragging) I didn't get to meet with our photographer last week but we are meeting tommorrow. i can't believe at the end of this week I will have a month under my belt. Toot toot.I'm kinda a bad ass.
                                       ~Week #4~
*do between 25-35 miles
*get the garden planted
*get a new pair of running/hiking shoes and a pair of breathable running shorts(sweaty butt hardcore)
*give my brother Colby a muchly deserved birthday hug(minus the sweaty butt....maybe)

1 comment:

  1. You are a bad ass girl! can't wait to see you this summer!

    ReplyDelete