Monday, June 6, 2011

~8 Weeks to a Better Me~




I still don't have new shoes. Shame on me and my crusty Forrest Gump feet. My mileage is still doing great. I should push myself to get a lil higher this week.... hmmm. I guess it will be a surprise on how I do or what my goal is this week. Only a couple people know. One is little man. I love him so much. I'm so proud he is going to highschool. I really am excited for his bright future*motherloveson* Do you guys have any suggestions on some goals? I'd love to hear any. I'm kinda stuff for this week. I had to get creative....
                           ~Week #5~
*split a pitcher of beer with my best friend Abbie(what?) um this is my blog friends. I decide what makes me better:)
*let my dog walk me. i can't wait to see where she takes me. I'm guessing Hardees.
*go swimming and do some yoga stretching in the pool but not pee in it this time.
*have the best family night ever with my guys before Moe leaves for Florida on Thursday and maybe even treat myself to some icecream!
                                       I have a bunch of fun posts coming soon. Now that school will be out I will be able to focus more on posting pics of the family and all the awesome things we do. Good luck to those who are sticking with this challenge! I know my family and friends have been so supportive. Brian has really kept me focused and encouraged me when I get frustrated. Jen has REALLY been with me literally almost every step of the way and I can't put into words how thankful I am for all her amazing kind words. I love you guys~m  p.s. beer AND icecream? what an amazing week!


No comments:

Post a Comment