Monday, April 4, 2011

~Currently Spinning~

~ collection of Nelson Vinyl ~

                                       Tonight we are taking advantage of this bad weather and cleaning the house. I want to get rid of alot of stuff I haven't used and have a huge cleansing yardsale. I'm labeling items and figuring out what I need to sell & what needs donated. I scored this tiny Willie collection thriftn a while back and I'm going to try and be done with everything by the time the last record is on... Wish me luck! The rest of the week is supposed to be pretty nice! Can't wait!Hopefully I can have a Spring Break Yard Sale.... I will keep you guys posted!

1 comment:

  1. Can't beat some Willie Nelson. Those two albums on the right are a couple of oddballs you don't see often. Family Bible is about $20 in decent shape.

    ReplyDelete