Thursday, April 21, 2011

~Fix Me Something Thursday...?~

I'm gonna try really hard to get caught up on my posts like I said. The "Love Pillow" got put on hold and our easter garland is almost done(sorry that's what happens when tha fam is sick)! Hopefully before Easter.... I thought i'd give ya an Eep for your Peeps.... check out this carazy recipe.

                                 ~S'meeps~

~ I know. I usually dislike peeps myself but seeing em like this even makes me feel bad.They belong in a land of easter grass and forgotten jelly beans....~

~ Easter Dinner~

If this recipe has anyone confused than you don't deserve to eat one. They can also be cooked in the toaster oven real quick like.




                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment