Tuesday, April 5, 2011

~ Happy lil' Home ~

Dreaming of mirrors.... Brian and I have been casually talking about how we want to decorate our new home once we get in it. I have a small(4) collection of mirrors I've been trying to grow for a long time. We both think this is a really neat idea and I'm super pumped to do it. In the meantime, I have tons of stuff I would love to just get rid of(burn) so I really need to focus on selling and donating(yes, i went thru stuff last night thank you very much)











Sources for one, two, three, four, five, 6-oops(i lost that link), 7-and this one, 8, and 9

3 comments:

  1. sorry it back posted at first.. it's fixed now so enjoy!~m

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Those mirror groupings look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mirrors. I, too, want to decorate my entire house in them. Keep us posted I'd love to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete