Saturday, April 9, 2011

~Fyi it's a Diy~

On Monday when we were cleaning I did a little spring decorating with a vintagey tablecloth and some antique bottles(wedding sneak peek people) and some springtime blossoms. Here's a quick diy for a pretty spring table.

         
~start with some randomly picked flowers according to how big you want your display.
Use some antique bottles you have laying around for vases. Regular glass bottles or vintage juice glasses would work too. I dug the coca cola bottle up last summer when I was mowing and saw the tip of it sticking out of the ground!~

~clean off any buds,blooms, or leaves from the base of the stem with a pair of scissors~

~Start playing with how you want your arrangement to look. I like to keep one large bloom in a vase with a bunch of smaller ones jammed together in a smaller bottle.~


~Lay down a favorite old table cloth or large doilie. I would advise ironing it first but mine has been packed up for almost a year. Plus it never stays clean enough to enjoy for long. There. Wrinkles justified.~

~Add your homemade flower arrangement and have a cup of coffee at your pretty table while enjoying the spring rain~


I hope everyone is having a great weekend. All my love.

1 comment: